Friday, September 2, 2011

Santiago or Bust!

Come along with me on this great South American adventure and share my stories and photos!

Many have asked how I could do this all by myself. Not an easy decision...but I do get to go home to Texas every three months.
How do I really feel?
Excited about the upcoming assignment, frightened about the consequences, hopeful about the future...all rolled into one giant palpable hairball that keeps me awake in the wee hours pacing the floor, wondering if I did the right thing.
When I look at this photo, I am sure I did....
For those of you who can, COME ON DOWN! I'll be here, in the Andes, three years!

1 comment:

  1. ¡Qué hermoso cuadro! Tome un poco de la vivienda y el vecindario próximo. No puedo esperar para verlos. Usar mi correo electrónico del trabajo en sadlerj@needvilleisd.com.
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete